Sunday 29 January 2012

I blame Hitchcock

Fact no 1. Birds scare me. Big time. (Except penguins - how could anyone possibly be scared of penguins?)

Now before any animal-lovers out there protest, and try to persuade me to become an avian advocate, I know they are beautiful and clever creatures, I know they are powerful and magnificent in flight, and I know they are not evil. I know this. I can even admire them in tv documentaries or in real life from (very very very) afar.



However, when confronted by a bird - or gulp even worse birds plural - I don't think about any of that. I just see those staring cold eyes. And when they decide to move as one with that group-think phenomen, well that really freaks me out.

Fact no 2. This was the view from my window on Friday.


Fact no 3. I have not had a relaxing weekend.

Hitchcock, you have a lot to answer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments!