Monday 25 June 2012

Project Life 2012: June part 3

I will be doing the usual link up with The Mom Creative on Project Life Tuesday. Great place to meet other PLers and get some inspiration and encouragement.

This week is very short and sweet. Not only was it a quiet week, but I kept forgetting to take my camera with me. So we're definitely photo-light this week. But I didn't want to make that an excuse not to get at least a page done. So, with very few photos but a lot of love, I give you this week's page:


And the close ups:







I am happy that even though it was a quiet week, I still managed to record some snippets of our week. It may not be the most exciting or creative week, but we have lots of them, so it's important I work them in there!

Wishing you a happy and fulfilled week ahead, friends.

6 comments:

  1. A great week Jules. Love the giant green handbag. Bugsy Malone - that takes me back to when I was at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was a really creative week Jules. Like the shopping card best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week, I LOVE LOVE THIS!! The POP of green looks so cool and I love all the notes and tags. REALLY FUN PAGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pages. I love that you made it allwork with no photos...genius. Here via the mom creative.

    have a crafty week
    tina
    www.onecraftymess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jules, great week of creating , even without to many photos, love that green handbag and the notes you added about your week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your comments!